How do I.......
..create my website?
...add a webpage to my website?
...edit my webpage?
...allow/revoke the addition of Comments on my webpage?
- While on the page your desire, click the gear icon
- Select "Page setting" and check/uncheck "Allow Comments"
...imbed an assignment, lab or notes into my webpage?
- If the assignment if found online, download the file from the assignment files page of the unit and save it in your Google Drive.
- Use an acceptable iPad or Google Drive program to mark up and complete the assignment.
- Save the completed assignment to your Google Drive (you may write over the original copy if you wish).
- If the assignment is user created, lab write up or notes, save the file to your Google Drive for storage.
- Labs, daily assignments and notes should be imbedded linked files from Google Drive.
- Create the page in Google Sites (Notes, Assignments, Labs) that you want the imbedded document on if you have not already done so
- On your created page click "Add Files" then choose your file.
- The file will not appear correct until you click save and see the active website.
- If you need to modify the window then go to your page, activate editing, click the box representing the file, click the gear in the box that appears, and adjust parameters.
- The file automatically updates.
Any changes to the file in Google Drive will be reflected on your linked file
in Google Sites without having to change your website.
- Your page must have "Allow Comments" enabled so that I can give feedback on your assignments when necessary.